PeopleSearch.com.au Site Submission Guidelines
These guidelines have been established to help give you the best possible
chance of being listed on People Search.
- Be direct and informative with the description of your site. DO
NOT talk yourself up by using words such as best, greatest, ultimate, etc.
- Do not use HTML in your submissions
- Submit your site only to the appropriate categories. If your site does not
fit the categories on this site, but you feel it is relative to searching for people,
contact us, and we will set-up a category for
- Do not add multiple pages as different sites. One Web Site
equals one listing, unless you have something extremely unique at a separate
location on your site.
- Do not add multiple domains hosting the same or extremely similar site.
This will result in all your sites being excluded.
- The title of your link should be the official name of the site or business. Do not attempt to stuff the title or description with keywords.
- Do not submit sites where the main purpose is to promote affiliate programs or ppc ads (i.e. Adsense).
We will always reserve the right to reject any site for any reason we deem appropriate, including for reasons not listed here.
:: Return to People Search